Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fall Crafts

I just found this post that I never posted because I was too sick with my pregnancy. 
***
 Here are some crafts we worked on in September. 
Some of the crafts were created at Lakeshore Learning and a few others at other locations.

We made this cute Lion puppet at the Teddy Bear Picnic at the zoo in August.
Backpack name tag

A Beehive


An Autumn Pop-Up card.

 
A room sign for Sydia that hangs from the door knob. She had fun making this at the library story time. 

A "Dolphin" pencil holder
She calls her fish a dolphin and was very intelligent to remember that fish have TWO eyes.
 
Career Day at Lakeshore Learning
Our daughter made an art portfolio, a chef's hat, a tool belt, and a badge.


 

1 comment:

  1. Super fun crafts for a super fun girl....Especially like the puppet, beehive and fish.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Love to all,
    Jolene/Bob/Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!