She is just like her Momma in that aspect.
I remember making boondoggle key rings and bracelets to sell at a neighborhood stand.
I remember making boondoggle key rings and bracelets to sell at a neighborhood stand.
F is for FISH
We had fun baking and decorating Valentine's Day cookies.
Too bad they didn't last long enough to take cute pictures of the finished product...
We enjoyed President's Day and two more snow days on February 17th and 18th.
Hot chocolate playdough smells delectable.


We made a family of snakes snuggled warm in their caves.
Our girls decoded secret messages on Valentines.
I {heart} U
G is for Gum

Sophie and Sydia's gumball machines
We practiced sorting and recognizing shapes.
We made our first playdough ornaments baked in the oven.
We painted the ornaments with nail polish and decorated them.
H is for Horse
Yee haw
I found some awesome animal pasta noodles at ALDI that were perfect for sorting and dyeing.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!