I LOVE the Fourth of July! It's one of my favorite holidays. I love spending time with family, barbecues, watching the fireworks, camping, and sparklers.What's not to LOVE? We decided to do some Fourth of July crafts. This flag being the first craft:
It's super easy and fun to make. It's just like making a PINATA! Have you ever made a pinata with streamer/crepe paper?
Here are the supplies to make your flag fridge art:
Red, White, and Blue streamer/crepe paper
Elmer's glue
a piece of copy paper
How to make:
Draw the blue part 4 X 4 inches, then the lines 1 inch apart.
Then cut streamer/crepe paper into one inch squares. You don't need to be exact.
I cover the edge of a pen with the square, scrunching it and circling it around the bottom of the pen or pencil and gluing it to the flag.
Just let your kids scrunch the squares and put them on the flag.
Such a great, simple idea!!! Now I just need to figure out where to find crepe paper here in the UK! Thanks for this blog, I love it!
ReplyDelete